HighRES, dba ReverseEngineering.com™, a PTC Partner Advantage™ partner today announced the release of their plug-in for PTC’s Creo™ Elements/Pro, which allows users to scan faster while maintaining high quality products.
ReverseEngineering.com provides CAD integrated reverse engineering software for measurement, inspection, 3D digitizing, point cloud processing and laser scanning physical molds, models or parts.
ReverseEngineering.com’s plug-in for Creo Elements/Pro allows engineers and designers to digitize data from existing parts from within the Creo Elements/Pro environment.
ReverseEngineering.com integrates scanning hardware from Faro, Faro Edge, Romer, Romer Absolute arm, Hexagon, Leica, 3D Creator, Nikon, Baces3D, Microscribe, and Metris to digitize datum’s, lines, splines, arcs, and circles. The ReverseEngineering.com plug-in also embodies a new user interface for improved end user work flow. With the ReverseEngineering.com plug-in for Creo Elements/Pro, digitized sketch data can be extruded, surfaced or dimensioned in real time.
The new interface also supports reverse engineering sheet metal designs and 3-point leap frogging. New enhancements allow for aligning digitized parts to drawing view requirements. The align laser scan “point clouds to PCMM coordinates” allows the ReverseEngineering.com plug-in for Creo Elements/Proto work with scanned points and sketch features in the model tree. The New Digital readout display of X, Y, and Z has been enhanced for easier reading of the real time digitizer cursor position. Users can use dual screens and drag/expand the digital readout window to read coordinates from across the shop floor when scanning large parts.
New simplified lock plane point cloud processing is available through the HighRES Integrated Point Processor (HIPP)™. Users can quickly thin or profile slice complex point clouds for Creo Elements/Pro to any user required tolerance.
Jun 13, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel