Hawk Ridge Systems®, a leading worldwide reseller of SolidWorks® 3D design solutions, announced that it has acquired Canadian SolidWorks Reseller, Next Level Engineering Services. With the addition of Next Level Engineering Services, Hawk Ridge Systems has become the principal SolidWorks Reseller in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and Alberta.
With the combined resources of Hawk Ridge Systems and Next Level Engineering Services, the SolidWorks community in Canada will benefit from the additional technical and support staff. Hawk Ridge Systems solidifies its leadership as a preferred SolidWorks value-add reseller in western North America. Named as the Top Reseller at SolidWorks World 2011, Hawk Ridge Systems is recognized for its outstanding sales, services, support and training for SolidWorks’ customers.
“Our shared vision of providing superior customer support and service was the basis for our companies coming together,” says Steve Wilcox, President and CEO of Hawk Ridge Systems. “Our goal is to serve our SolidWorks community of engineers and management by helping them create their 3D CAD designs more efficiently. The fact that we exclusively sell and support SolidWorks 3D CAD design solutions gives us an advantage as we have built the largest team of dedicated Certified SolidWorks Engineers in North America. Our customers have rated our technical support 4.7 out of 5 for the last two years.”
Alfred Saad, Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.’s Vice President, Americas Sales says, “We are thrilled to have two great SolidWorks resellers come together to support the shared needs of our SolidWorks Community in Canada. Hawk Ridge Systems and Next Level Engineering Services have both demonstrated outstanding dedication and technical expertise in SolidWorks. Hawk Ridge’s long-standing record of high quality customer support will continue to enable their customers to work smarter and faster to transform new ideas into tangible business results.”
Jun 7, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program