Enables existing webPDM users to take advantage of powerful functionality of YuniquePLM.
Gerber Technology, a business unit of Gerber Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: GRB), introduces Yunify™, a Web Services-based tool that assists webPDM™ users to transfer their historical data and images into YuniquePLM™, enabling them to take advantage of the enhanced functionality, mobility, scalability and powerful business intelligence that YuniquePLM offers.
Elizabeth King, executive director of Software Product Management at Gerber Technology, added, “Users who have migrated from webPDM to YuniquePLM are impressed with YuniquePLM’s ability to keep everyone involved in the product development process on track and its ability to easily integrate with ERP and other third-party systems to deliver powerful business intelligence.”
Daniel Pak, Gerber’s chief software architect, said, “Services-based integrations, the likes of which Yunify provides, result in the creation of IT solutions that are less complex because Web Services leverage industry standards. When compared to implementing integrations on a solution-by-solution basis, Web Services provides a standard interface which can be used to interact with the YuniquePLM system. This is a tremendous benefit in reducing the costs and maintenance associated with implementing integration solutions.”
Recently, the world's largest independent software testing firm, AppLabs, validated the scalability of YuniquePLM to easily meet the needs of any size organization using modest hardware.
Jun 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program