Mumbai: Geometric Limited has announced a partnership with Metamation, Inc., a leader in providing CAD/CAM nesting solutions for sheet metal Industry, for supporting CAMWorks® .
Through this partnership, Geometric will promote MetaCAM, a sheet metal product from Metamation, Inc., and related literature along with their product CAMWorks by including it in their offerings and recommending it to their resellers and end customers. Metamation Inc., will in turn, provide Geometric training and support for their product.
“We see mutual benefits in collaborating with Metamation, Inc., which will help CAMWorks expand its base in USA and Mexico in particular. It will also help CAMWorks VARs to offer both fabrication as well as machining solution to our customer base”, said Mr. Sunil Palrecha, Director – Product Marketing and Sales.
Metamation, Inc., founded in 1995, is a leader in CAD/CAM software solutions for the fabricating industry. With a few thousand seats installed across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, the Metamation product line is well known for its class leading performance and ease of use. The Metamation product line includes its flag ship sheet metal CAD/CAM software MetaCAM, integrated automation software Enterprise and Solidworks® integrated sheetmetal solution Metaworks-SW. Metamation, Inc in North America is headquartered in Reno, NV with a large distributor network in Canada, Mexico and USA. Metamation also has strategic offices in Japan and India contributing to the Metamation products as they are known today.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program