Flow Science, Inc. announces the opening of an office in Tokyo, Japan for sales and support of its FLOW-3D computational fluid dynamics software. The local company, Flow Science Japan, Inc., has taken offices located in the NJ Tawaramachi Building at 1-3-15 Nishi Asakusa Daito-ku in Tokyo. Flow Science Japan is a joint stock company that is majority-owned by Flow Science.
The president of Flow Science Japan will be long-time Flow Science employee, Mr. Raed Marwan, and the staff will include engineers and salespersons with extensive experience with FLOW-3D.
“Japan was where the very first sale of a FLOW-3D license was made. It has been a wonderful market for Flow Science,” said Thomas Jensen, president of Flow Science. “There are many highly-sophisticated users and highly-advanced technology companies in Japan. And, many of our customers in Japan have established operations in China, India and other countries throughout Asia. By having a local presence, we feel we can be much more helpful for our customers in Japan and throughout Asia."
Flow Science has partnered with its former distributor in Japan, Terrabyte Company, Inc, in the formation of Flow Science Japan, which will serve as the exclusive distributor for FLOW-3D, FLOW-3D/MP, and FLOW-3D Cast. Terrabyte will continue to sell and support these products as a reseller under contract with Flow Science Japan.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012