Fishbowl’s 3 Most Popular Product Families Are Now On Windchill 10.0.
Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC Product Development System (PDS), has released linkAccess, linkTuner and linkLoader all on the Windchill 10.0 platform.
linkAccess – Publish supported CAD objects and documents in formats such as PDF, IGES, STEP, DXF and more based on:
• Events in Windchill (Check in, Revise, Promote, etc)
• On Demand Request through a simple, secure web based interface
• Batch Mode
• Dynamic Form Creation and Publishing
linkTuner – You can’t manage what you can’t measure. linkTuner provides empirical data based on actual Creo™ Elements/Pro™ & Windchill operations across your network truly simulating end user activity. Utilize the data and reports to help tune your system today and consistently measure performance over time.
linkLoader – The sooner you can get accurate data into Windchill the sooner you can realize a return on your investment. Data migration is the least fun step in a project, but nothing else can really happen until it’s complete. linkLoader supports many CAD formats and document types as well as migration tools from other PDM/PLM solutions into Windchill.
“We are excited about Windchill 10.0. There are some great enhancements that have many of our customers planning to make the move to it soon. Based on all this momentum we jumped at the opportunity to upgrade our solutions for Windchill 10.0.” stated Rick Passolt, Business Development Manager, Fishbowl Solutions.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel