Fishbowl’s 3 Most Popular Product Families Are Now On Windchill 10.0.
Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC Product Development System (PDS), has released linkAccess, linkTuner and linkLoader all on the Windchill 10.0 platform.
linkAccess – Publish supported CAD objects and documents in formats such as PDF, IGES, STEP, DXF and more based on:
• Events in Windchill (Check in, Revise, Promote, etc)
• On Demand Request through a simple, secure web based interface
• Batch Mode
• Dynamic Form Creation and Publishing
linkTuner – You can’t manage what you can’t measure. linkTuner provides empirical data based on actual Creo™ Elements/Pro™ & Windchill operations across your network truly simulating end user activity. Utilize the data and reports to help tune your system today and consistently measure performance over time.
linkLoader – The sooner you can get accurate data into Windchill the sooner you can realize a return on your investment. Data migration is the least fun step in a project, but nothing else can really happen until it’s complete. linkLoader supports many CAD formats and document types as well as migration tools from other PDM/PLM solutions into Windchill.
“We are excited about Windchill 10.0. There are some great enhancements that have many of our customers planning to make the move to it soon. Based on all this momentum we jumped at the opportunity to upgrade our solutions for Windchill 10.0.” stated Rick Passolt, Business Development Manager, Fishbowl Solutions.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers