Automated Inspection Reporting and Ballooning Tool Reduces Time and Increases Manufacturing Throughput.
Extensible CAD Technologies, a PTC® PartnerAdvantage™ Partner, today announced the new service pack release of InspectionXpert for Creo™ Elements/Pro™. InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro is an inspection report automation and ballooning tool that extracts inspection characteristics from Creo Elements/Pro drawings and instantly exports them to inspection report forms. InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro offers the following benefits for users:
Quickly capture and filter on notes, dimensions, hole callouts, geometric tolerances, and finish symbols from Creo Elements/Pro drawings
Instantly export to standard or user-customizable report templates
Support statistical sampling by attributes
Easy-to-use interface and project workflow from Creo Elements/Pro drawing interface
Inspection project data and settings can be saved for easy reuse or revision
Inspection balloons shape, color, order and placement can easily be modified
Automatic mapping of custom attributes and project properties to inspection report forms
Refresh project option to automatically identify and capture drawing changes
InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro saves up to 97% of the time it takes to create a bubbled Creo Elements/Pro drawing and inspection report form, and because inspection project data can be saved, it's incredibly fast and easy to handle drawing revisions. "We continue to expand the capabilities of our CAD-integrated versions of InspectionXpert to meet our clients' needs, both in functionality and ease of use," explains President Jeff Cope. "We have also added direct integration with Net-Inspect, an Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) Portal designed for use in any manufacturing environment, and are providing ways to integrate with other quality systems such as CEBOS MQ1 that are helping our clients streamline their quality processes from end to end."
The InspectionXpert product line eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections. InspectionXpert integrates with popular CAD programs including Solid Edge, CATIA, AutoCAD, and SolidWorks; and InspectionXpert First Article works with PDF and TIFF file formats.
Jun 14, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel