Automated Inspection Reporting and Ballooning Tool Reduces Time and Increases Manufacturing Throughput.
Extensible CAD Technologies, a PTC® PartnerAdvantage™ Partner, today announced the new service pack release of InspectionXpert for Creo™ Elements/Pro™. InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro is an inspection report automation and ballooning tool that extracts inspection characteristics from Creo Elements/Pro drawings and instantly exports them to inspection report forms. InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro offers the following benefits for users:
Quickly capture and filter on notes, dimensions, hole callouts, geometric tolerances, and finish symbols from Creo Elements/Pro drawings
Instantly export to standard or user-customizable report templates
Support statistical sampling by attributes
Easy-to-use interface and project workflow from Creo Elements/Pro drawing interface
Inspection project data and settings can be saved for easy reuse or revision
Inspection balloons shape, color, order and placement can easily be modified
Automatic mapping of custom attributes and project properties to inspection report forms
Refresh project option to automatically identify and capture drawing changes
InspectionXpert for Creo Elements/Pro saves up to 97% of the time it takes to create a bubbled Creo Elements/Pro drawing and inspection report form, and because inspection project data can be saved, it's incredibly fast and easy to handle drawing revisions. "We continue to expand the capabilities of our CAD-integrated versions of InspectionXpert to meet our clients' needs, both in functionality and ease of use," explains President Jeff Cope. "We have also added direct integration with Net-Inspect, an Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS) Portal designed for use in any manufacturing environment, and are providing ways to integrate with other quality systems such as CEBOS MQ1 that are helping our clients streamline their quality processes from end to end."
The InspectionXpert product line eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and manual creation of inspection sheets for first article and in process inspections. InspectionXpert integrates with popular CAD programs including Solid Edge, CATIA, AutoCAD, and SolidWorks; and InspectionXpert First Article works with PDF and TIFF file formats.
Jun 14, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets