Etrage LLC, The Engineering Automation Company, today announced that Visible Edge, Inc. of Nashua, NH has agreed to become a Value Added Reseller of Etrage’s products and engineering automation services in New England.
The agreement enables Visible Edge to resell the Etrage products:
- Plot Service for Windchill (PSW) for Automated Publishing of viewables.
- EtrageViewer for managing viewables in a Windows directory.
- Model Clean-up Utilities to clean model parameters, relations, layers and family tables prior to migration to Windchill PDMLink or INTRALINK.
- Etrage Quality Server for managing and reporting ModelCHECK, custom checks and corrections results.
- Etrage Bulk Loader for batch loading Creo models to Windchill.
In addition, Visible Edge will collaborate in providing engineering automation services for Creo and Windchill applications.
Visible Edge has an excellent reputation in providing PTC products and services to the customers in New England,” stated Ron Zabilski, Etrage director of sales. “Their understanding of their customer’s needs and to provide them with the best-in-class products and services fits well with Etrage’s values.”
“Etrage’s products provides our customers with a clear advantage for automating engineering, design and data management processes with PTC’s Creo and Windchill,” said Mark Harwood, Visible Edge President. “Etrage complements the existing products and services that we currently represent.”
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel