ESI Group, pioneer and world-leading solution provider in virtual prototyping, announces a one-day conference on how virtual prototyping helps reduce costs and increase competitiveness in the aeronautic sector. The conference will take place on Thursday June 23rd, 2011 during the 49th International Paris Air Show Le Bourget 2011.
The conference, “Develop performance and competitiveness by integrating numerical simulation at the heart of your industrial approach”, will expose how virtual prototyping gives engineering teams the ability to explore various design scenarios at an early stage of the design process, thus reducing development risks, time and costs. The conference will address the industry’s key challenges across various disciplines at the heart of aircraft and spacecraft conception:
• Performance assessment of parts manufactured from composite materials or metallic alloys,
• The effect of the assembly processes on quality and performance,
• Managing simulation models and processes,
• The role of Virtual Prototyping in certification.
The conference will feature presentations demonstrating how the effective use of virtual prototyping is becoming a requirement for success in the aeronautic sector. Speakers include:
· Mr. Gérard Poirier, Deputy VP in charge of the partnership at DASSAULT AVIATION & Vice Chairman of Systematic cluster and ASTech cluster;
· Mr. René Colin, Operating Manager at SPACE, a non-profit association gathering European civil aeronautical industry actors;
· Mr. Josef Krena, Development Manager at LETOV Letecka Vyroba Ltd., Groupe LATECOERE;
· Mr. Paolo Ballocchi, Senior Project Engineer at BOMBARDIER AEROSPACE UK;
· Mr. Fouad El Khaldi, Product Operations - Strategy & Innovation General Manager at ESI.
This program will be followed by one-on-one workshops during which attendees will discuss with ESI experts.
ESI will also be present during the Paris Air Show at a booth held by the company’s industrial partner ONERA (G105, Hall 2B), a French aerospace research center who developed the CRIPTE code, commercialized by ESI as part of PAM-CEM, its electromagnetic software suite.
Jun 26, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers