New Senior Applications Engineer Appointed.
Elysium Europe SARL, a leading global provider of 3D design data exchange software, today announced the expansion of its client-support services in France, Germany, the U.K., Italy and Scandinavia with the recent appointment of Patrick Sergent as Senior Applications Engineer based in Paris.
Sergent will lead support activities for Elysium’s core manufacturing industry customers, including Renault Sport F1, Jaguar Land Rover, Volvo and Nokia. His new position was announced by Ken Tashiro, General Manager, Elysium Europe.
“Manufacturers are increasingly working with global suppliers who often use incompatible brands of CAD software,” says Tashiro. “Elysium’s products enable more integrated supply chain collaboration, as well as 3D-data configuration, for these kinds of complex, multi-CAD environments. Patrick’s appointment will provide our European customers with same-time-zone response to their data management needs. ”
Sergent has an M.E. from “Arts et Métiers ParisTech” and University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris), with extensive experience in design engineering at Intespace, SDRC France and Renault Program Office. He worked at Cadesis for 12 years, most recently as Manager of the CAD/Interoperability group.
“As powertrain experts for F1 racecars, we place extremely high priority on design-data quality,” says Yann Foissac, Renault Sport F1, France. “Elysium provides us with CAD interoperability and repair tools that enable us to ensure that our highest standards are upheld, both in-house and when working with suppliers.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel