Delcam for SolidWorks is now available from Unique Innovations in Mumbai and Pune.
Delcam India has appointed Unique Innovations as the first sub-dealer in the country for Delcam’s integrated CAM system for SolidWorks, Delcam for SolidWorks. This appointment continues the growing popularity of Delcam for SolidWorks within the SolidWorks reseller channel since it was awarded Gold Product status. Delcam welcomes approaches from other established SolidWorks resellers wanting to add its CAM software to their product ranges.
Unique Innovations is a young but rapidly growing SolidWorks reseller with offices in Mumbai and Pune, that was founded by two experienced engineers, Waqar Gadhwala and Anubhav Hazra. Its customers include internationally known names like DuPont, Renault/Nissan and Whirlpool, plus leading Indian companies Ashok Leyland and TATA Technologies, as well as many smaller suppliers and education centres.
Delcam for SolidWorks combines the benefits associated with Delcam’s PowerMILL and FeatureCAM CAM systems. It is based on Delcam’s proven machining algorithms that are already used by more than 35,000 customers around the world. These strategies ensure increased productivity, maximum tool life and immaculate surface finish, even when cutting the hardest, most challenging materials.
At the same time, Delcam for SolidWorks has the same strong focus on ease of use as FeatureCAM, including all of the knowledge-based automation that makes the software so consistent and reliable. Most importantly, Delcam for SolidWorks includes FeatureCAM’s Automatic Feature Recognition system which automatically extracts detailed feature information from the SolidWorks model. Once the features have been identified, Delcam for SolidWorks undertakes automatic selection of cutting tools, machining strategies, and feeds and speeds, to complete the programming operation.
Delcam for SolidWorks is, of course, fully integrated into the SolidWorks environment so that the program looks and behaves like SolidWorks. It offers full associativity so that any changes in the CAD model are reflected automatically in the toolpaths. However, this associativity is more intelligent than that offered in many other integrated CAM systems. Delcam for SolidWorks does not simply modify the existing toolpaths but also reviews the choice of cutting tools and machining strategies, and changes them if necessary.
Jun 8, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012