Delcam China has appointed eight of China’s leading SolidWorks resellers as sub-dealers in the country for Delcam’s integrated CAM system for SolidWorks, Delcam for SolidWorks. These appointments reflect the growing popularity of Delcam for SolidWorks within the SolidWorks reseller channel since it was awarded Certified Gold Product status. Delcam welcomes approaches from other established SolidWorks resellers wanting to add its CAM software to their product ranges.
"These companies will allow us to bring Delcam’s world-leading machining technology to SolidWorks users throughout China”, commented Joe Zhou, Delcam’s General Manager for Greater China. "We are already achieving record sales in China this year and these additional appointments should give us even better results for the coming months.”
The eight new resellers are:-
Shanxi SWT Technology Co., Ltd. (Shanxi Province);
Shijiazhuang Gotop Application Tech Co. (Hebei Province);
Henan Liuweikongjian Electronic Science & Tech. Co.Ltd (Henan Province)
Yantai Zhaoyang Ltd, (Shandong Province)
Golden Technology Development Co Ltd. (Hubei Province)
Wuhan Wincan Science & Technology Ltd. (Hubei Province)
Changsha CADStar IT Development Co.,Ltd. (Hunan Province)
Gansu Zhuoxinda Software Engineering Co. (Gansu Province)
Delcam for SolidWorks combines the benefits associated with Delcam’s PowerMILL and FeatureCAM CAM systems. It is based on Delcam’s proven machining algorithms that are already used by more than 35,000 customers around the world. These strategies ensure increased productivity, maximum tool life and immaculate surface finish, even when cutting the hardest, most challenging materials.
At the same time, Delcam for SolidWorks has the same strong focus on ease of use as FeatureCAM, including all of the knowledge-based automation that makes the software so consistent and reliable. Most importantly, Delcam for SolidWorks includes FeatureCAM’s Automatic Feature Recognition system which automatically extracts detailed feature information from the SolidWorks model. Once the features have been identified, Delcam for SolidWorks undertakes automatic selection of cutting tools, machining strategies, and feeds and speeds, to complete the programming operation.
Delcam for SolidWorks is, of course, fully integrated into the SolidWorks environment so that the program looks and behaves like SolidWorks. It offers full associativity so that any changes in the CAD model are reflected automatically in the toolpaths. However, this associativity is more intelligent than that offered in many other integrated CAM systems. Delcam for SolidWorks does not simply modify the existing toolpaths but also reviews the choice of cutting tools and machining strategies, and changes them if necessary.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation