CIMdata, Inc., the leading global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) management consulting and research firm announces that the next CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is to be held in Oslo, Norway from September 26 to 30, 2011. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership—the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering for today’s PLM professionals.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM professionals at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based certificate program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides participants with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata experts. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and thereby becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
“We are pleased to be holding our second CIMdata PLM Certificate class in Oslo, Norway. With many of the European economies and the overall business atmosphere improving, PLM initiatives across multiple industries are putting a high demand on today’s scarce well-educated PLM professionals. Our CIMdata PLM Certificate Program has, over the past several years, proven to contribute valuably to these educational needs,” said Mr. Gerard Litjens, CIMdata’s Director of European Operations. The program will be hosted again by CIMdata’s PLM Leadership Alliance Member: Summit Systems.
PLM Certificate Program participants can register online for either the 3-day or complete 5-day program. This certificate program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service suppliers. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 28 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics. Please refer to CIMdata’s website for detailed information about the CIMdata PLM Certificate Program, and for registering to attend it.
Jun 26, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel