Breault Research Organization (BRO) has released an updated version of the company's APEX® optical engineering software, continuing the company's plan to create a concurrent engineering software environment. Now available to new and existing customers with current software maintenance agreements, APEX 2010 V2R2 represents a leap forward in CAD-integrated optical software.
APEX 2010 V2R2 Release Highlights
Release supported on 64-bit Windows Vista & 7, as well as 32-bit Windows XP, Vista, & 7.
Release installs in all languages supported by SolidWorks, plus regional variations.
Based on SolidWorks® 2011 with seamless access to files in SolidWorks 2011 format.
Emitting Data command now supports source data in IES and EULUMDAT formats.
Wavelength information now stored in Emitting Data distribution files.
APEX Digitizer functionality is now available to users in all regions.
As well as other enhancements, repairs, and customer-requested changes.
APEX is a stand-alone application that facilitates and optimizes an engineer's interaction with optical engineering software tools by fully integrating them in the industry-standard SolidWorks 3D CAD software. In APEX, engineers learn, create, design, and analyze in the same program environment -- and that environment is all about ease of use.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers