AVEVA Inc. (LSE: AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, today announced its 2011 AVEVA World North America User Conference November 29 – December 1 at the Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel in New Orleans, LA. The conference aims to deliver product expertise that will empower technical knowledge and enhance skills, which can then be applied in real-world environments.
This year’s theme is ‘Joined up thinking’. The conference promises to be a value-driven event, designed to enable the end-user to enhance knowledge, increase effectiveness and ultimately realize a greater return on their investment in AVEVA solutions.
Attendees can expect to broaden their experience, foster ideas and convey best practices in technical sessions, hands-on product specialist workshops, case studies and panel discussions concerning all AVEVA solutions. AVEVA executives and technical experts will be on hand to answer questions.
However, the real drivers of the conference will be the users themselves, said William Muldoon, AVEVA’s Executive Vice President:
“This conference is for the users and by the users”, Muldoon explained. “It will offer them a place to learn and a chance to collaborate with their peers to reach new understandings, to expose them to how others are using our products and services, and to build lasting relationships”, he said. “Most importantly, it will also give them a chance to have their voices and opinions heard on our solutions”.
The AVEVA World North America User Conference targets engineers and designers who operate AVEVA software in Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies (EPCs) and Owner Operators in the plant and shipbuilding industries. For more information on the 2011 User Conference, including online registration and agenda, visit the event website: AVEVA World North America User Conference
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program