The Autodesk Simulation Virtual Summit will bring leaders from Autodesk Simulation, research firm Lifecycle Insights, and computer maker Dell together with leading manufacturing companies to discuss how simulation technology can be practically applied to improving product performance, managing risk well before anything is manufactured, and to driving greater innovation.
Multiple members of the Autodesk SIM Squad will make informative presentations and will remain available throughout the event to talk about simulation trends, issues and other developments.
The Autodesk Simulation Virtual Summit will occur on June 22, 2011, with sessions being held from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Learn How to Predict, Optimize and Validate Performance
Beyond improving product quality and reducing product cost, simulation also helps companies gain reliable, timely insight previously unavailable through physical prototypes. Whether optimizing for weight or testing new concepts, attendees will learn more about how early simulation can help explore more design iterations.
To register for the Autodesk Simulation Virtual Summit, visit the summit website at http://adskqmr.ozoneonline.com/all/.
For more information about the Autodesk Simulation Virtual Summit, contact:
Stacy Doyle – firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.707.3861
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012