Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) today reiterated its business outlook for the second quarter and full year fiscal 2012.
Autodesk indicated that it is pleased with global demand levels. As a result, the company is reiterating its second quarter and full year fiscal 2012 business outlook.
“While our near-term outlook is balanced by our cautious view of the pace of the global recovery, we continue to be optimistic about long term growth,” said Carl Bass, Autodesk president and CEO. “At our investor event today we will discuss the reasons for our confidence in our target long-term business model.”
At today’s Meeting with Autodesk Management investor event, Bass and Mark Hawkins, Autodesk executive vice president and Chief Financial Officer, will deliver presentations that provide insight into Autodesk’s go-to-market opportunities; key product initiatives; long-term opportunities for growth and profitability; and outline how Autodesk intends to capitalize on various industry trends.
Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Business Outlook
The following statements are forward-looking statements which are based on current expectations and which involve risks and uncertainties, some of which are set forth below.
Net revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 is expected to be in the range of $530 million and $545 million. GAAP earnings per diluted share are expected to be in the range of $0.25 and $0.29. Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share are expected to be in the range of $0.37 and $0.41 and exclude $0.08 related to stock-based compensation expense, and $0.04 for the amortization of acquisition related intangibles, net of tax.
Full Year Fiscal 2012
Net revenue for fiscal 2012 is expected to increase by approximately 12 percent compared to fiscal 2011. Autodesk anticipates fiscal 2012 GAAP and non-GAAP operating margins to increase by at least 200 basis points compared to fiscal 2011. Non-GAAP operating margin excludes approximately 60 basis points of restructuring charges, 20 basis points of amortization of acquisition related intangibles, and negative 50 basis points of stock-based compensation expense.
Outlook assumes an effective tax rate of approximately 23 percent for GAAP results and approximately 25 percent for non-GAAP results.
Jun 29, 2011
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012