Aras®, the leading provider of enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions, has announced the Live Webcast “Latest Open Release - What’s New in Aras Innovator”.
Latest Open Release – What’s New in Aras Innovator
June 16, 2011 at 11:00am Eastern Time
Register at: http://aras.com/plm/001251
The live Webcast is part of the Aras Community Events (ACE) Innovation Series and features Rob McAveney, Director of Product Management at Aras. Attendees will learn about the new functionality and feature enhancements in the newest open release of the Aras Innovator PLM platform.
The latest open release of Aras Innovator includes new innovations and numerous contributions from the Aras corporate community, as well as enhanced tools and processes to enable even faster implementation and expansion of global deployments.
The Aras Community Events (ACE) Innovation Series provides today's business leaders with information, insight and tools to optimize business practices and achieve strategic objectives in rapidly changing, highly competitive global markets. The Innovation Series program features a cross-section of corporate leaders, subject matter experts and hands-on users, and offers insight into Executive Strategy, Corporate Benchmarking and Industry Practices, as well as Global Perspectives for the planning, implementation and expansion of Product Lifecycle Management and related technologies
Jun 13, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel