Presentation will demonstrate how standardized, end-to-end business processes can establish a loop from engineering to manufacturing, enabling more streamlined, agile operations
Who: Jordan Berkley, Director of MES Product Management at Apriso, will present to PlanetPTC Live attendees an innovative strategy for effectively delivering design intent to the shop floor and then capturing and utilizing as-built manufacturing data for continuous design and process improvement.
What: Attend this presentation to learn how a “two-platform” strategy built on an Apriso and PTC® Windchill® solution can close the loop between manufacturing and engineering, feeding manufacturing intelligence quickly and easily into PTC’s engineering applications. Benefits include accelerated new product introductions, improved product quality and traceability and more effective continuous improvement on a global scale.
Where: PlanetPTC Live is the premier face-to-face global event series that empowers product development specialists to leverage the potential of PTC technology to achieve business results. Apriso is a platinum sponsor at the Las Vegas event, and can be reached at booth #303. Mr. Berkley’s presentation will occur in the Roman IV room in the Caesars Palace Hotel. Learn more here: http://live.planetptc.com/LasVegasUSA/tabid/61/Default.aspx
When: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM PST
Jun 14, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments