As the DoD reallocates spending, it is clear that traditional product and capability development must adapt to support the warfighter at current levels using fewer resources.
Warfighter capability requirements rapidly change and support organizations must be equipped to respond with agility and accuracy. Advances in modeling and simulation provide researchers, test directors, and engineering managers with the tools to create necessary technology at a reduced cost and in a shorter timeframe.
ANSYS, Inc. offers these tools by developing, marketing, and supporting engineering simulation software used to predict how product designs will operate and how manufacturing processes will behave in real-world environments.
In order to address this timely issue, ANSYS, will sponsor IDGA’s Engineering Simulation for Military Technology Summit. The Summit will present best practices from forward thinking organizations along with technology and processes to improve the speed of capability development from research to fielding.
During the main summit, Robert Harwood, Ph.D., Aerospace and Defense Industry Director of ANSYS, will discuss the Impact of Engineering Simulation of Research, Development, Test and Engineering.
Other key leaders include:
Mr. Russell Howard, SES, Director of Engineering and Technical Management, Air Force Materiel Command
Col William Cooley, USAF, Materiel Wing Director, Space Vehicles, Commander, Philips Research Site, Air Force Research Laboratory
Dr. James Elele, Branch Head, BMVV (184.108.40.206), M&S IPT Lead, T&E, PMA-261, Battlespace M&S Division, NAVAIR
William Urschel, Chief Architect, Aeronautical Systems Center, Air Force Materiel Command
Mr. Scott Alexander, Director, Modeling and Simulation Program, Missile Defense Agency
Jun 26, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel