MIAMI, FL – NGC® today announced that Aeropostale has selected NGC's supply chain management software as the company's international supply chain management system. The rapidly growing mall-based retailer, known for designing and producing high-quality casual apparel and accessories for teens and children, wanted to improve visibility, collaboration and communication between its vendors and international licensees. NGC is delivering a best-in-class solution for Aeropostale.
NGC's software provides Aeropostale with a complete system to manage all phases of its international supply chain management.
The system enables Aeropostale to instantly deliver its international purchase orders and revisions to its vendors around the world, with integrated Work-in-Process that allows users to track and update the production status of each order.
The system manages all aspects of logistics, including bar code labels, ASNs and shipping paperwork.
NGC's software includes integrated workflow calendars, with alerts, exception management and collaboration tools to ensure that all production schedules stay on track.
In addition to the above, the NGC application supports the growth of the international business, scaling as needed as Aeropostale expands its international footprint.
"Aeropostale has emerged as a powerful teen brand that offers its customers the best combination of fashion and value," said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and R&D, NGC. "We're looking forward to working with them on a successful implementation that will bring new productivity and efficiency to the Aeropostale global supply chain."
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers