Autodesk, Inc has again named Advanced Solutions “Reseller of the Quarter” for the Americas for the first quarter of the 2012 Autodesk fiscal year.
Autodesk selected Advanced Solutions from more than 200 Autodesk partners for the partner’s exceptional year-over-year growth, as well as for exceeding first quarter sales targets in the architectural, engineering, construction, manufacturing and government industries. Advanced Solutions also showed a competitive edge, increasing Autodesk Subscription renewals and implementing best practices with their sales team to increase sales.
“Advanced Solutions has shown outstanding performance and dedication to the AEC and Manufacturing communities,” said Dave Rhodes, vice president, Americas Sales, Autodesk. “The company has demonstrated extensive industry knowledge and technical expertise, as well as strong business acumen to support Autodesk initiatives and drive exceptional growth.”
Advanced Solutions has become one of the largest Autodesk resellers in the United States, providing a wide array of software engineering services, design verification, simulation and custom software. Their experienced technical, sales, and marketing staff, combined with their experience in software solution implementation have, earned them Autodesk Gold Partner status.
“Winning Partner of the Quarter from Autodesk is always an honor and a thrill for the Advanced Solutions team,” said Michael Golway, president and CEO at Advanced Solutions. “It’s a best-of-the-best recognition for all the hard work our team puts into taking care of customers and delivering innovative Autodesk solutions and tools.”
Autodesk selects the Reseller of the Quarter based on exceptional sales growth, customer support, best practices and industry knowledge and dedication.
Jun 30, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers