3D Systems announced the introduction of faster, professional grade 3D Printers, the ProJet™ 6000 series. The ProJet™ 6000 was the star of the Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo, DMS 2011 held June 22–24th, in the Tokyo International Exhibition Center, Tokyo, Japan.
The ProJet™ 6000 is the only 3D printer to deliver the precision and performance quality of professional grade SLA® parts faster than any other printer on the market today. The ProJet™ 6000 comes in three high-definition print configurations with a wide range of new VisiJet® print materials including tough, flexible, clear, dental and high temperature. The ProJet™ 6000 is designed to deliver the highest part quality for the toughest production applications with the ease of use and affordability of our professional 3D printers.
“We are excited to bring a new, breakthrough 3D Printer to Japan where quality, productivity and compactness are critical,” said Buddy Byrum, Senior Director, 3D Printing for 3D Systems. “Our Japanese customers depend on us for the latest in professional grade SLA® part quality and performance with user friendly printer utility and speed, and the ProJet™ 6000 delivers.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel