Sheffield-based MachineWorks Ltd, supplier of CNC simulation and verification software solutions, welcomes ZWSOFT as a new partner. Following the acquisition of technologies and products of VX Corporation (now ZWCAD Software America), ZWSOFT has signed a new agreement with MachineWorks that covers their entire customer base.
ZWSOFT wanted to offer to customers worldwide an effective solution for all their simulation requirements. After months of exploring different avenues, ZWSOFT decided that licensing MachineWorks software would provide the level of accuracy and stability they required. “We found that it was more efficient to leave the experts to deal with complex 5-axis machining. We opted to rely on a proven material removal solution for our environment" says, Joh Li, CTO of ZWSOFT.
“We are delighted to be working with ZWSOFT," says David Manley, Managing Director “ it is a very exciting opportunity to supply advanced simulation to the ZW3D group. Not only will ZWCAD Software America continue to benefit from access to the world’s leading simulation component technology, but users of ZWSOFT will also enjoy working with cutting-edge simulation technology.”
MachineWorks Software sets the standard for CNC simulation and verification component software in the industry. More than 60% of CAM developers in the world have integrated MachineWorks technology into their applications and benefited from MachineWorks’ cutting-edge functionality over the last 16 years. MachineWorks’ toolkit has been integrated by software and hardware OEMs looking for a solution in simulation of material removal and clash and gouge detection of any type of CNC machining. MachineWorks’ core technology combines speed, accuracy and stability. It is ideally suited for anti-crash systems, complex machining and full machine simulation.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio