Sheffield-based MachineWorks Ltd, supplier of CNC simulation and verification software solutions, welcomes ZWSOFT as a new partner. Following the acquisition of technologies and products of VX Corporation (now ZWCAD Software America), ZWSOFT has signed a new agreement with MachineWorks that covers their entire customer base.
ZWSOFT wanted to offer to customers worldwide an effective solution for all their simulation requirements. After months of exploring different avenues, ZWSOFT decided that licensing MachineWorks software would provide the level of accuracy and stability they required. “We found that it was more efficient to leave the experts to deal with complex 5-axis machining. We opted to rely on a proven material removal solution for our environment" says, Joh Li, CTO of ZWSOFT.
“We are delighted to be working with ZWSOFT," says David Manley, Managing Director “ it is a very exciting opportunity to supply advanced simulation to the ZW3D group. Not only will ZWCAD Software America continue to benefit from access to the world’s leading simulation component technology, but users of ZWSOFT will also enjoy working with cutting-edge simulation technology.”
MachineWorks Software sets the standard for CNC simulation and verification component software in the industry. More than 60% of CAM developers in the world have integrated MachineWorks technology into their applications and benefited from MachineWorks’ cutting-edge functionality over the last 16 years. MachineWorks’ toolkit has been integrated by software and hardware OEMs looking for a solution in simulation of material removal and clash and gouge detection of any type of CNC machining. MachineWorks’ core technology combines speed, accuracy and stability. It is ideally suited for anti-crash systems, complex machining and full machine simulation.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012