GUANGZHOU, China - ZWSOFT, a supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, announced the release of ZW3D 2011, an all-in-one, affordable CAD/CAM software, which takes engineers from concept to finished product in an integrated, collaborative environment. ZW3D 2011 is available in six languages including Chinese Traditional, Czech, English, German, Japanese, and Polish, while French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish versions are coming soon.
ZW3D 2011 is easier, smarter, and faster than previous versions. Users are invited to download ZW3D 2011 from http://zw3d.zwcad.org/download_form.php?id=107, to experience the latest productivity enhancing features developed by ZWSOFT.
This latest release of the award winning ZW3D 2011 offers users the following highlighted features:
SmoothFlowTM Direct Edit
SmoothFlow combines the speed and flexibility of direct modeling with the precise control of dimension-driven designs, while simultaneously supporting the functionality of history-based modeling, making ZW3D one of the most advanced CAD systems available.
Integrated PartSolutionsTM Library
Over a million parts from leading suppliers to international standards such as ANSI, ISO and DIN are included, simplifying the creation of fully featured models and assemblies.
Core & Cavity Calculation in One Step
Create a core and cavity in one simple step. Combined with the new multiple electrode extraction tools, mold design has never been easier.
Automatic 3D Feature Machining
Automatic 3D Feature Machining analyses the topology of the model and applies the most appropriate tool paths. Holes and sculptured surfaces are all automatically machined, typically reducing programming times by 50% and machining times by 30%.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers