GUANGZHOU, China - ZWSOFT, a supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, announced the release of ZW3D 2011, an all-in-one, affordable CAD/CAM software, which takes engineers from concept to finished product in an integrated, collaborative environment. ZW3D 2011 is available in six languages including Chinese Traditional, Czech, English, German, Japanese, and Polish, while French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish versions are coming soon.
ZW3D 2011 is easier, smarter, and faster than previous versions. Users are invited to download ZW3D 2011 from http://zw3d.zwcad.org/download_form.php?id=107, to experience the latest productivity enhancing features developed by ZWSOFT.
This latest release of the award winning ZW3D 2011 offers users the following highlighted features:
SmoothFlowTM Direct Edit
SmoothFlow combines the speed and flexibility of direct modeling with the precise control of dimension-driven designs, while simultaneously supporting the functionality of history-based modeling, making ZW3D one of the most advanced CAD systems available.
Integrated PartSolutionsTM Library
Over a million parts from leading suppliers to international standards such as ANSI, ISO and DIN are included, simplifying the creation of fully featured models and assemblies.
Core & Cavity Calculation in One Step
Create a core and cavity in one simple step. Combined with the new multiple electrode extraction tools, mold design has never been easier.
Automatic 3D Feature Machining
Automatic 3D Feature Machining analyses the topology of the model and applies the most appropriate tool paths. Holes and sculptured surfaces are all automatically machined, typically reducing programming times by 50% and machining times by 30%.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel