Marburg – VI-grade GmbH, a provider of best-in-class software products and services for advanced applications in the field of system level simulation, announced today a collaboration with Marco Bonanomi, LMP test and reserve driver for Audi, in order to fine-tune the motion cueing algorithm of the VI-DriveSim Dynamic simulator.
BonanomiMarco Bonanomi is a young a talented driver whose career started back in 1998 at the age of 13. He has since then been the official test driver for Volkswagen F.3 Engine, F1 Driving Simulator (ARC Team) for the development on GP2 and WorldSeries cars as well as coach driver for some F3 and WorldSeries Teams (Corbetta, HiTech, Comtec and Glorioso). He has recently gained 2 victories, 10 podiums and 1 pole position at the 2010 Italian GT with Audi Sport Italia (R8 LMS).
“I am very excited about being an active part of this project”, said Marco Bonanomi. “I am happy to contribute with my driving expertise to the development of a technology that is becoming mainstream in the motorsport and automotive industry in general.”
“We are happy about the opportunity of collaborating with an experienced driver such as Marco Bonanomi”, said Diego Minen, Technical Director, VI-grade. “We are convinced that, through this collaboration, we will manage to further improve our motion cueing technology, making our driving simulation experience even more realistic.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program