More than 200% Sales Growth Reflects Demand for 3D Engineering Software that Drives Innovation, Eliminates Inefficiencies, and Opens New Market Opportunities.
SpaceClaim today announced the rapid expansion of global channels to resell SpaceClaim Engineer. Channel growth was across North America, China and Europe with many resellers choosing to move from the mature market of CAD software to the significant opportunity SpaceClaim addresses to enable engineering teams to rapidly develop and test new product concepts with a lower total cost-of-ownership.
SpaceClaim recently announced that in 2010 sales tripled and new customers increased 40% year-over-year. New resellers in 2011 expand SpaceClaim’s channel by over 45% and join top-tier OEMs that include TRUMPF, ANSYS, and Flow Corporation. Over 70% of SpaceClaim’s sales are now achieved through channels.
“AGS 3D offers cutting-edge 3D technology solutions with expertise in design, rapid prototyping and technology implementation,” said Richard Honey, CEO of AGS 3D. “SpaceClaim’s ease of use and flexibility arm our customers with engineering software that will save them time, reduce errors and enable them to be more innovative. SpaceClaim will help us expand our business and compete more effectively.”
New channel partners covering educational, manufacturing and machining markets include:
Anvil Prototype & Design
Empire Technical Training Systems
Red Rocks Product Development
DT Software Co. Ltd.
“As SpaceClaim has moved from early adopters to major installations, we are focused on expanding our channels to ensure the broadest reach possible,” said Steve Costello, Vice President of Sales, Americas, SpaceClaim. “Enabling engineers to communicate in 3D prior to release to CAD drives better design decisions, shortens time-to-market and improves customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with channel partners to leverage new market opportunities.”
May 25, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel