TROY, Mich - solidThinking, Inc, a global concept design and styling software company, today announced that designers will have an opportunity to participate in hands-on demonstrations of the recently released solidThinking 8.5 and solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™ software at the ProductDesign + Innovation Conference in London, May 18-19. solidThinking is a major sponsor of the event, where senior product design and innovation professionals from leading brands, OEMs and consultancies will share ideas and explore emerging sources for growth.
As a silver sponsor of the conference at ExCeL London, the international exhibition and convention center on London’s waterfront, solidThinking will welcome members of the industrial design community to its exhibit. Designers, concept engineers and architects will be able to view and try out the new features of solidThinking 8.5 and
solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™ with its morphogenesis™ capabilities. The software’s better, faster, easier functions include expanded approaches to modeling, data exchange and CAD collaboration, rendering, presentation and form generation.
Joining solidThinking at the conference will be its recently appointed distributor for the U.K., Cadsoft Solutions Limited. Located in Cambridge, Cadsoft Solutions provides 2D and 3D CAD and design software solutions that enable innovative product development and design.
“ProductDesign + Innovation is one of the few international conferences focusing specifically on the needs of the industrial design community,” noted Alessandro Mazzardo, vice president of product strategy and marketing for solidThinking. “It presents not only an excellent networking opportunity for designers but also an ideal venue in which to learn about our latest technology advancements.”
ProductDesign + Innovation is organized by Crain Communications and is supported by British Design Innovation, (BDI) Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer (VDID) and the Institution of Engineering Designers. Major global brands, including Sony, Pegler, Hasbro and Novo Nordisk, will participate in the conference, which will feature speakers from such companies as Jaguar Land Rover, Unilever, Electrolux, Philips Design, Seymourpowell, Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, Tangerine and British Airways. Joining solidThinking as event sponsors are Objet Geometries Ltd., DuPont and IP Research Ltd.
May 4, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel