TROY, Mich - solidThinking, Inc, a global concept design and styling software company, today announced that designers will have an opportunity to participate in hands-on demonstrations of the recently released solidThinking 8.5 and solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™ software at the ProductDesign + Innovation Conference in London, May 18-19. solidThinking is a major sponsor of the event, where senior product design and innovation professionals from leading brands, OEMs and consultancies will share ideas and explore emerging sources for growth.
As a silver sponsor of the conference at ExCeL London, the international exhibition and convention center on London’s waterfront, solidThinking will welcome members of the industrial design community to its exhibit. Designers, concept engineers and architects will be able to view and try out the new features of solidThinking 8.5 and
solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™ with its morphogenesis™ capabilities. The software’s better, faster, easier functions include expanded approaches to modeling, data exchange and CAD collaboration, rendering, presentation and form generation.
Joining solidThinking at the conference will be its recently appointed distributor for the U.K., Cadsoft Solutions Limited. Located in Cambridge, Cadsoft Solutions provides 2D and 3D CAD and design software solutions that enable innovative product development and design.
“ProductDesign + Innovation is one of the few international conferences focusing specifically on the needs of the industrial design community,” noted Alessandro Mazzardo, vice president of product strategy and marketing for solidThinking. “It presents not only an excellent networking opportunity for designers but also an ideal venue in which to learn about our latest technology advancements.”
ProductDesign + Innovation is organized by Crain Communications and is supported by British Design Innovation, (BDI) Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer (VDID) and the Institution of Engineering Designers. Major global brands, including Sony, Pegler, Hasbro and Novo Nordisk, will participate in the conference, which will feature speakers from such companies as Jaguar Land Rover, Unilever, Electrolux, Philips Design, Seymourpowell, Cisco Internet Business Solutions Group, Tangerine and British Airways. Joining solidThinking as event sponsors are Objet Geometries Ltd., DuPont and IP Research Ltd.
May 4, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012