The worldwide SGI User Group is hosting the 9th annual SGIUG Conference on May 2-5, 2011. Attendees can listen to and participate in technical presentations highlighting how SGI’s leading technology solutions are instrumental in helping customers, in a diverse range of industries, solve business-critical, data-intensive technical computing challenges.
SGI CEO Mark Barrenechea will present the opening keynote address, SGI CTO Dr. Eng Lim Goh will deliver the technical keynote address, and executives from National Geographic, NASA Ames Research Center, the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, Intel and Imperial College (London) will be presenting other keynote and technical presentations. In addition, attendees can participate in any of the 45 highly technical tracks currently on the agenda, covering the subjects of high performance computing (HPC) and storage technologies.
SGI has more than twenty years of experience in the HPC and storage industries. The Company focuses on providing customers with leading HPC technology and solutions to help them attain the highest levels of compute performance.
Registration for the 2011 SGIUG Conference registration is now open. For more information about the 2011 SGIUG Conference, please visit www.sgiug.org
When: May 2, 2011 through May 5, 2011
Where: The Silicon Valley Marriott Hotel, 46100 Landing Parkway, Fremont, Calif.
May 2, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012