The worldwide SGI User Group is hosting the 9th annual SGIUG Conference on May 2-5, 2011. Attendees can listen to and participate in technical presentations highlighting how SGI’s leading technology solutions are instrumental in helping customers, in a diverse range of industries, solve business-critical, data-intensive technical computing challenges.
SGI CEO Mark Barrenechea will present the opening keynote address, SGI CTO Dr. Eng Lim Goh will deliver the technical keynote address, and executives from National Geographic, NASA Ames Research Center, the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, Intel and Imperial College (London) will be presenting other keynote and technical presentations. In addition, attendees can participate in any of the 45 highly technical tracks currently on the agenda, covering the subjects of high performance computing (HPC) and storage technologies.
SGI has more than twenty years of experience in the HPC and storage industries. The Company focuses on providing customers with leading HPC technology and solutions to help them attain the highest levels of compute performance.
Registration for the 2011 SGIUG Conference registration is now open. For more information about the 2011 SGIUG Conference, please visit www.sgiug.org
When: May 2, 2011 through May 5, 2011
Where: The Silicon Valley Marriott Hotel, 46100 Landing Parkway, Fremont, Calif.
May 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments