Rand Worldwide announced that Senior Facilities Management Consultant Keith Newell from the Facilities Management team at Rand Worldwide (www.rand.com) was presented with the 2011 Best Customer Service and Support Award from ARCHIBUS Inc., a leading worldwide provider of real estate, infrastructure and facility management solutions.
The global Business Partner Awards are presented to professionals supporting ARCHIBUS and Newell was chosen as the 2011 American winner. This selection represents the third time in the last five years that a Rand Worldwide consultant has been honored by ARCHIBUS Inc.
Duke University’s Dan Parler, Director of Plant Accounting, a long-time customer of Rand Worldwide’s Facilities Management division, nominated Newell. Dan and his team were impressed with the tailored ARCHIBUS solution that Newell and his team deployed which met all of their unique, challenging requirements. The nomination form asked customers to rate the service and support provided on a scale from 1-10 according to: response time, training ability, technical problem resolution, software knowledge, and understanding of business issues. Newell received a perfect 10 from his customer in every category.
“We have had a long and successful partnership with Rand Worldwide for more than 15 years and we feel that their work on this most recent implementation was simply outstanding,” said Parler. “I think they have provided us with the best enterprise system possible to track our construction projects and the complex financial details related to each. Now our team has access to any development or renovation and its financial history at the touch of a button.”
Newell is a member of Rand Worldwide’s Facilities Management Professional Services group (www.rand.com/fm). The Facilities Management team provides consulting, training, implementation and support for government agencies, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, and corporate real estate holders. The team helps organizations make informed business decisions which reduce asset life cycle costs, and increase enterprise-wide productivity and profitability. These results are accomplished by helping facilities managers and decision makers with timely, easy-to-access facility, property, and asset information.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program