Jefferies 2011 Global Technology, Internet, Media & Telecom Conference
NEEDHAM, Mass:PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), The Product Development Company®, today announced that management will speak at the Jefferies Global Technology, Internet, Media & Telecom Conference in New York City on Wednesday, May 11th at 4:30pm (ET).
When: Wednesday, May 11th at 4:30pm (ET)
Replay: The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until 4:00 pm (CT) on
May 16, 2011. To access the replay via webcast, please visit www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
May 4, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio