dynaTrace to provide advanced production monitoring and support system.
BOSTON - dynaTrace software announced today that PTC, The Product Development Company®, will include dynaTrace Production Edition with its Windchill products to enable best-in-class serviceability. PTC selected dynaTrace in order to provide world class diagnostic tool capabilities in support of its enterprise solutions. dynaTrace will initially be packaged for download and installation by customers running Windchill, PTC’s industry-leading PLM solution. With the dynaTrace powered extension, PTC expects to increase application serviceability, speed implementations, and reduce the time it takes to resolve support issues.
“We looked at all the leading APM suppliers in the market and selected dynaTrace”, said Mark Hodges, Divisional Vice President & Chief Customer Officer. “We believe it is the best solution for our customers’ needs – easy to install, easy to customize, and provides increased visibility and powerful remote diagnostic facilities. We are very pleased with the joint development work we have done so far and look forward to making this system available to our customers.”
dynaTrace Production Edition is used by hundreds of Global 5000 customers as their application performance management (APM) system of choice. Companies such as Macy’s, Insight, JB Hunt, Thomson Reuters, EDF, Credit Agricole, and BBVA rely on dynaTrace Production Edition for monitoring and managing performance for their most important production applications. dynaTrace’s patented PurePath technology sets it apart from all other alternatives with the ability to trace 100% of all transactions in production with virtually no degradation of application response time. This unprecedented accuracy and visibility coupled with a universal, cross tier, cross platform (Java, .NET, C/C++) tracing capability has garnered repeated accolades from industry analysts and performance specialists:
Gartner: recognized as a “Cool Vendor” in 2009, and recognized again as an “APM Innovator” in 2010.
Forrester Research, Inc.: recognized in an independent report in 2010, “dynaTrace’s application performance management [is] on fire.” – Tech Horizons: dynaTrace, When BTM Meets APM, May 20, 2010
“We are very pleased with PTC’s selection of dynaTrace to provide monitoring and support capabilities to their next generation product development solutions”, said John Van Siclen, CEO of dynaTrace. “PTC is a great company adding significant business value to some of the most important manufacturing companies in the world. Their customers’ production environment is demanding, and their expectations are high. We’re thrilled to be a part of their world-class application portfolio”.
May 11, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio