Planit have extended their relationship with Toronto-based Ambo Technologies to include Radan, the market leading software for sheet metal fabrication.
Ambo have been an Edgecam Reseller for more than 13 years and made the decision to switch to Radan from their current sheet metal application after careful technical and commercial consideration.
Radan provides solutions for design (2D & 3D), manufacturing (punching, profiling, nesting and bending) and production control (cost estimation, process management).
“By offering both Edgecam and Radan, we are able to better serve the Canadian market and our existing customers by providing solutions for nearly every sector of metals manufacturing. We have already seen a number of existing customers of our previous sheet metal solution switch to Radan with great success.” said Bogdan Steiu, owner of Ambo Technologies.
“Ambo Technologies have been an important partner for many years and this new agreement further cements our relationship. Bogdan Steiu and his team continue to provide great products and services to their customers, helping them remain competitive in this challenging economic climate” commented Steve Sivitter, Planit’s Regional Director for the Americas.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel