Conference Extends 20 Year History of PTC/USER User Group as Premier Industry Event for Education, Collaboration and Inspiration Around PLM.
NEEDHAM, Mass - PTC, The Product Development Company®, today announced that attendees will get a first look at key solutions for optimizing their product development processes at PlanetPTC Live 2011, June 12-15, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Building on the 20-year heritage of PTC/USER, this year’s PlanetPTC Live user group event offers learning and networking opportunities for product engineers, developers, managers and educators who use PTC solutions to drive the design for tomorrow’s break-through products.
PlanetPTC Live 2011 includes more than 100 informative sessions addressing issues ranging from leveraging PLM beyond engineering to environmental performance to the future of CAD. The event will also offer attendees a first-hand look at the new Creo™ 1.0 apps, Windchill® 10.0 and the latest additions to PTC’s other product lines as well.
PTC president and CEO James Heppelmann will deliver a keynote address and will participate in a panel discussion with executives from Raytheon, Caterpillar and ITron focused on the product development challenges brought on by product complexity and globalization. Brian Shepherd, PTC executive vice president for product development, will also deliver a keynote address in which he will outline the company’s technology vision and product strategy.
In addition, Ian Ludgate, chief designer at Aston Martin Racing will get the crowd going with a keynote fresh from the most famous endurance race in the world – the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Ludgate will share with the audience the development story behind Aston Martin Racing’s 2011 AMR-One race car.
PlanetPTC Live’s content-rich, four-day agenda is highlighted by customer case studies, hands-on learning opportunities, roadmap sessions and PTC University training sessions. A complete agenda is available online. Registration is now open.
May 4, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel