Use of EDEM in the design of blast furnace loading equipment was the focus of the Paul Wurth keynote talk at the recent DEM Solutions event, EDEM Conference 2011. A representative from Paul Wurth, recognized worldwide for their long-standing excellence in innovative engineering and technology for the iron & steel industry, led the Steel Industry session at the conference.
Paul Wurth, having invested in EDEM simulation technology over two years ago, discussed areas where EDEM has been a valuable tool, such as in the design of material handling equipment, optimization of blast furnace charging, and control of steel quality.
Paul Wurth, headquartered in Luxembourg, is a world leader in the design and supply technological solutions for the iron and steel industries.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel