Use of EDEM in the design of blast furnace loading equipment was the focus of the Paul Wurth keynote talk at the recent DEM Solutions event, EDEM Conference 2011. A representative from Paul Wurth, recognized worldwide for their long-standing excellence in innovative engineering and technology for the iron & steel industry, led the Steel Industry session at the conference.
Paul Wurth, having invested in EDEM simulation technology over two years ago, discussed areas where EDEM has been a valuable tool, such as in the design of material handling equipment, optimization of blast furnace charging, and control of steel quality.
Paul Wurth, headquartered in Luxembourg, is a world leader in the design and supply technological solutions for the iron and steel industries.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers