OPEN MIND Technologies AG is continuing on its path to growth by opening a subsidiary in Spain. This will improve support services for customers on the Iberian Peninsula provided by the company’s own employees.
OPEN MIND sees the Spanish market as an opportunity for growth. “Spain offers great potential for digital production, for example, in tool and mould manufacturing as well as in production engineering and the medical sector,” says Volker Nesenhöner, CEO of OPEN MIND Technologies AG. “We have opened a branch office in Barcelona in order to meet this demand.” Rafael Escobar, Business Development Manager at OPEN MIND Technologies Iberia, adds: “By having an on-site presence, we can support the Spanish manufacturing industry in a more targeted manner and offer companies there forward-looking and cutting-edge solutions with our hyperCAD® and hyperMILL® CAD/CAM systems.” In addition, CAD/CAM users will also have two other expert contact partners available to them in Spain in the form of OPEN MIND retailers Delteco S.A. and SAMEC S.L.
OPEN MIND is already active in the most important locations around the world, with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and North America. Customers and interested parties from the automotive, aerospace, tool and mould manufacturing industries, as well as from the fields of production and medical engineering, will receive the best on-site support. By opening the new subsidiary, OPEN MIND is advancing its corporate strategy to have a global presence with its own on-site sales and service employees and has extended the total number of subsidiaries to 12. The software development company also has a network of expert partners who guarantee a support service in the countries where OPEN MIND does not have its own subsidiary.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012