COLUMBIA - Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. and MAXON Computer GmbH have teamed up to present the Inspired Visions Global Rendering and Animation Competition.
The competition is open to all professional and student designers around the world, and entries will be accepted in three categories: rendering with CINEMA 4D, animation with CINEMA 4D and rendering with Renderworks® 2011. The CINEMA 4D entries must be built on a Vectorworks® model. All renderings and animations will be posted on the competition website, and a prize will also be awarded to the "Fan Favorite," as determined by votes from the public.
Entries will be evaluated by a jury and a panel of judges, including Dan Jansenson, principal at Daniel Jansenson Architect and author of Remarkable Renderworks, from Santa Monica, Ca.; Tyler Littman, principal designer and owner of Sholight, LLC, from New York; Nicholas Dunand, freelance designer and sculptor, from Melbourne, Australia; Erik Recke, freelance architectural visualizer at Datenland, from Hamburg, Germany; Alejandro Nogueira, CEO at DECC Arte 3D from Tecamachalco, Edo. de Mexico, Mexico; Christoph Altermatt, Principal at raumgleiter, from Zurich, Switzerland; and Peter Hoste, founding partner at bmd, from Kalken, Belgium.
"We are thrilled to continue our partnership with MAXON Computer through this competition," said Stewart Rom, Chief Marketing Officer at Nemetschek Vectorworks. "The addition of the CINEMA 4D render engine has dramatically improved the capabilities of Renderworks, and we're excited to see what our users submit as entries."
"We want to encourage as many Vectorworks/Renderworks and CINEMA 4D users as possible to create exciting visualizations and renderings for submission," adds Friederike Bruckert, Director of International Sales and Marketing, MAXON Computer GmbH. "This is an excellent opportunity for architects and designers from around the world to showcase their skills, and we look forward to seeing their fantastic work."
The winner in each category will receive a $2,500 USD Visa gift card. Winners will be included in an official media announcement and will also be featured on Nemetschek Vectorworks' Planet Vectorworks news site, and on the Nemetschek Vectorworks and MAXON social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
To enter, vote or learn more about the competition, visit the Inspired Visions website: http://inspiredvisions.vectorworks.net/
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012