ISD now provides direct access to TraceParts online catalogs.
Amberg - ISD Software & Systeme GmbH and TraceParts GmbH have announced today the immediate availability of HiCAD TraceParts, a comprehensive online library of purchased and standard parts whose product details can be loaded for free directly in native HiCAD format. Users can select from a whole variety of components from leading global manufacturers and integrate them directly into their designs. The availability and use of purchased part models allow designers, engineers and other HiCAD users to increase their productivity by being able to focus more on the actual design task.
“One of our aims is to increase our customers’ productivity and cut design times. Providing easy access to the huge, diverse TraceParts library definitely speeds up the design process considerably. We’re delighted with our cooperation with TraceParts and look forward to a long, fruitful partnership,” says Marcel M.T. de Klein, ISD Product Manager Industrial Solutions.
“We’re really pleased with the partnership with ISD and the integration of the TraceParts component library into the HiCAD environment that has resulted from this. One of the reasons is that it raises the visibility of our part catalogs. Another reason is that in the case of a general and productive CAD solution, quick access to purchased parts and their 3D geometry has an ever-increasing role to play to specify part suppliers. We are therefore convinced our customers will quickly benefit from this new publishing channel for their catalogs.” explains Christian Baumgärtner, TraceParts GmbH Managing Director.
More than just a component library
HiCAD TraceParts includes more than 100 million purchased and standard parts from leading manufacturers and other vendors in the tool making, engineering, aviation and automotive industries.
Dedicated HiCAD TraceParts portal
The online library can be accessed directly via a separate HiCAD TraceParts portal: www.tracepartsonline.net/ws/hicad. The selected models can then be freely loaded in native HiCAD format.
Powerful search function
A variety of search engines, classifications and a 3D viewer integrated into a user-friendly interface allow you to find the components you need quickly, which you can then seamlessly incorporate into your design.
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel