MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Simplified Chinese language versions of their software.
Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Simplified Chinese language versions of their software.
“As the demand for our software continues to grow in China, so has the need to provide a localized version,” stated Jerry Hiller, MecSoft’s Director of International Sales. “We are pleased to satisfy the needs of our manufacturing customers in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, by offering Simplified Chinese language versions of VisualMILL, RhinoCAM and VisualMILL for SolidWorks.”
The localized Chinese versions are available exclusively through Cogito Software, a value added reseller of MecSoft products. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, Cogito has multiple sales and support offices located throughout China.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers