MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Simplified Chinese language versions of their software.
Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Simplified Chinese language versions of their software.
“As the demand for our software continues to grow in China, so has the need to provide a localized version,” stated Jerry Hiller, MecSoft’s Director of International Sales. “We are pleased to satisfy the needs of our manufacturing customers in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, by offering Simplified Chinese language versions of VisualMILL, RhinoCAM and VisualMILL for SolidWorks.”
The localized Chinese versions are available exclusively through Cogito Software, a value added reseller of MecSoft products. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, Cogito has multiple sales and support offices located throughout China.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel