MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Simplified Chinese language versions of their software.
Irvine, CA : MecSoft Corporation, a global leader in Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software, announced today the availability of Simplified Chinese language versions of their software.
“As the demand for our software continues to grow in China, so has the need to provide a localized version,” stated Jerry Hiller, MecSoft’s Director of International Sales. “We are pleased to satisfy the needs of our manufacturing customers in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, by offering Simplified Chinese language versions of VisualMILL, RhinoCAM and VisualMILL for SolidWorks.”
The localized Chinese versions are available exclusively through Cogito Software, a value added reseller of MecSoft products. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Beijing, Cogito has multiple sales and support offices located throughout China.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel