MARLBOROUGH, Mass.— Kubotek USA has launched KeyCreator University. KeyCreator University is an online resource containing a vast and growing collection of reference materials and publications to support KeyCreator 3D Direct Modeling CAD software.
KeyCreator University gives KeyCreator users 24/7 access to detailed lessons, quick solutions to basic questions, as well as live and recorded videos and webinars on a wide variety of KeyCreator topics. KeyCreator University subjects range from basic instruction to advanced surface/solid hybrid modeling. Tuition to KeyCreator University is waived for all current KeyCreator Software Maintenance customers.
“One of my goals as Manager of Professional Services is to provide our users with the best possible support and training for KeyCreator,” states Walt Silva of Kubotek USA. “While I believe that traditional classroom teaching is the ultimate experience in education, we understand that many users cannot afford to be absent from the workplace for a typical three day class. By providing a variety of options in KeyCreator University, we are giving our users more opportunities to expand their knowledge and better use KeyCreator’s powerful direct modeling tools.”
Scott Sweeney, Vice President, Marketing, Kubotek USA says, “we continue to look at ways we can improve the KeyCreator user’s experience, as well and increase the value of being a Software Maintenance Program customer. Letting our customers choose options in terms of learning style, pricing and flexibility will ultimately improve the productivity of our KeyCreator users.”
KeyCreator University will continually be updated with new and expanded topics. Several training resources will be available to the general public, including the popular KeyCreator Tips & Tricks series and KC Microslice 15-minute mini-webinars. Lessons, tutorials and other helpful hints, however, will be accessible only to current KeyCreator Software Maintenance customers.
As a special promotion to celebrate the opening of KeyCreator University, Kubotek will be hosting a KeyCreator University Open House. Access to KeyCreator University will be open to everyone during the Open House. Visitors are welcome and encouraged to browse through the vast amount of reference materials. The KeyCreator University Open House will run the entire month of May.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets