DEM Solutions has announced that Joy Mining, a global leader in the development, manufacture, distribution and service of underground mining machinery for the extraction of coal and other bedded materials, has invested in EDEM bulk materials engineering simulation software for use in design of their AFC product line.
Joy Mining has over 90 years of experience in the manufacture of mining machinery, including longwall shearers, continuous miners, and a variety of haulage systems engineered to meet high productivity requirements for a full spectrum of seam conditions. DEM Solutions partners with customers such as Joy Mining to assist them in deploying advanced EDEM simulation solutions for virtual prototyping and testing of mining machinery and bulk materials haulage and conveying systems.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel