DEM Solutions has announced that Joy Mining, a global leader in the development, manufacture, distribution and service of underground mining machinery for the extraction of coal and other bedded materials, has invested in EDEM bulk materials engineering simulation software for use in design of their AFC product line.
Joy Mining has over 90 years of experience in the manufacture of mining machinery, including longwall shearers, continuous miners, and a variety of haulage systems engineered to meet high productivity requirements for a full spectrum of seam conditions. DEM Solutions partners with customers such as Joy Mining to assist them in deploying advanced EDEM simulation solutions for virtual prototyping and testing of mining machinery and bulk materials haulage and conveying systems.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers