JETCAM today announced the immediate release of version 16.20.02 of its Expert CADCAM and nesting software. The new version contains several significant features, an entirely new entry level product and many performance enhancements.
JETCAM Expert is now available in three versions, Expert 1, Expert Premium and a new version known as Expert Lite. This is aimed at the OEM and used machine tool market where customers only require basic functionality to start with, but want a clear and simple upgrade path to a semi/fully automatic programming system in the future. It still includes many of the advanced features of its sibling products, but excludes some of the automation. It is also limited to supporting one machine; however a low cost free-form (true shape) nesting module is available, making it an ideal and cost-effective accompaniment to any profiling machine.
Much of the core structure of JETCAM has been updated and optimised, resulting in a significant performance increase – in many cases functions are performed up to 500% faster than before.
Said Ivan Stern, CEO; “In this release we’ve focussed on delivering further enhancements to existing features, providing even more automation on the functions that our customers are already taking advantage of. We are already working on a whole range of new functions for the next release.”
The new release is available for immediate download free of charge for all JETCAM customers with a current maintenance contract, or available to purchase from JETCAM’s global network of resellers.
May 11, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel