Jaryba, Inc. and Altair Engineering, Inc. extend their capabilities of Altair’s PBS Professional® with Jaryba SmartSuspend™ to create a strategic technology partnership. This strategic technology partnership will focus on new and enhanced capabilities for greater grid, cloud and cluster utilization. SmartSuspend and PBS Professional currently integrated, have the ability through this partnership to build a closer relationship as new and enhanced features become available from both companies.
Reno, Nev., May 10, 2011 – Jaryba, Inc. a leading software provider for maximizing high-performance computing (HPC) resources today announced an expansion of its partnership with Altair Engineering, Inc., provider of PBS Professional®, the world’s most popular commercial-grade HPC workload management solution and job scheduler. The technology partnership between Altair and Jaryba enables customers of both companies to work together with a comprehensive workload solution that will help maximize grid, cloud and cluster utilization.
“By establishing a strategic technology partnership with Jaryba, our engineers now have the ability to work in conjunction with Jaryba engineers to deliver a complete and seamless solution that is tightly coupled with new functionality and features that take advantage of all technology at their disposal and work seamlessly together.” said Bill Nitzberg, CTO of PBS Works at Altair. “This partnership will expand our ability to meet the market’s need for a safe, secure and lossless workload suspension capability in the HPC enterprise that not only increases performance, but also delivers a rapid return on investment.”
The integrated solution combining PBS Professional and SmartSuspend provides HPC customers with greater capabilities to manage their cluster workload now and in the future, as new features and functionality emerge in more enhanced and even faster solutions.
“Jaryba’s focus on maximizing utilization in the high-performance computing arena is extended through this strategic technology partnership with Altair,” said Rick Bayless, Chief Operations Officer of Jaryba, Inc. “This partnership highlights our ability to work together to not only understand the challenges and demands facing the high-performance enterprise, but also to deliver a solution that is seamlessly tailored to meet the evolving needs of the market.”
May 11, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel