ITC Infotech, a global IT services and solutions company and a fully owned subsidiary of ITC Ltd., today announced a strategic partnership with SAP India Pvt. Ltd to become a solution reseller for SAP® Business ByDesign™. With this partnership, ITC Infotech is now entitled to market, sell and deploy SAP Business ByDesign as well as offer additional services.
With the inclusion of SAP Business ByDesign subscription and implementation services, ITC Infotech now offers its small and medium enterprise customers custom made, fully integrated business management software solutions delivered on-demand, which enable the benefits of large-scale business applications without the need of supporting the corresponding large IT-infrastructure.
Commenting on the partnership, Dr. Sanku Bose, Vice President, ITC Infotech said, “We believe the SAP Business ByDesign platform will further enhance our value proposition among customers. There is a huge traction for such on-demand solutions in the market, and this partnership will help us in addressing customer needs better.” He further added, “We are recognized for our best-in-class competency in SAP services by prominent global industry and analyst forums.”
SAP Business ByDesign is a fully integrated business management solution that delivers the best of SAP software, on-demand. The solution unifies multiple business operations and enables companies to implement preconfigured business processes in order to solve immediate problems. Accessed via a single user interface, SAP Business ByDesign delivers pre-configured software for business processes and supports managing financials, customer relationships, human resources, projects, procurement and supply chain. Built-in analytics provides a 360-degree view of business, which can helps to identify and act on areas for improvement, innovation, and differentiation – ahead of competition.
Speaking on the occasion, Rohit Madhur, Director – SAP Business ByDesign, SAP India said, “We are pleased to have ITC Infotech as a new SAP Business ByDesign solution reseller. Their reputation in the industry and proven track record of success speaks for itself. We look forward to a long and mutually profitable relationship.”
May 24, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments