ITC Infotech, a global IT services and solutions company and a fully owned subsidiary of ITC Ltd., today announced a strategic partnership with SAP India Pvt. Ltd to become a solution reseller for SAP® Business ByDesign™. With this partnership, ITC Infotech is now entitled to market, sell and deploy SAP Business ByDesign as well as offer additional services.
With the inclusion of SAP Business ByDesign subscription and implementation services, ITC Infotech now offers its small and medium enterprise customers custom made, fully integrated business management software solutions delivered on-demand, which enable the benefits of large-scale business applications without the need of supporting the corresponding large IT-infrastructure.
Commenting on the partnership, Dr. Sanku Bose, Vice President, ITC Infotech said, “We believe the SAP Business ByDesign platform will further enhance our value proposition among customers. There is a huge traction for such on-demand solutions in the market, and this partnership will help us in addressing customer needs better.” He further added, “We are recognized for our best-in-class competency in SAP services by prominent global industry and analyst forums.”
SAP Business ByDesign is a fully integrated business management solution that delivers the best of SAP software, on-demand. The solution unifies multiple business operations and enables companies to implement preconfigured business processes in order to solve immediate problems. Accessed via a single user interface, SAP Business ByDesign delivers pre-configured software for business processes and supports managing financials, customer relationships, human resources, projects, procurement and supply chain. Built-in analytics provides a 360-degree view of business, which can helps to identify and act on areas for improvement, innovation, and differentiation – ahead of competition.
Speaking on the occasion, Rohit Madhur, Director – SAP Business ByDesign, SAP India said, “We are pleased to have ITC Infotech as a new SAP Business ByDesign solution reseller. Their reputation in the industry and proven track record of success speaks for itself. We look forward to a long and mutually profitable relationship.”
May 24, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012