AVEVA presents INITEC Energía with an ideal solution for its integrated engineering strategy.
Madrid, Spain: AVEVA, a leader in engineering design and information management solutions to the plant, power and marine industries, announced today that INITEC Energía has transferred its diagrams and P&ID system to AVEVA Diagrams.
INITEC Energía is one of Spain's leading engineering companies focusing on the construction of power generation facilities, including coal fired, combined cycle and thermosolar power plants. Part of the world leading ACS Group's industrial division, it has over 50 years' experience, both nationally and internationally.
AVEVA Diagrams is an extremely efficient application for creating P&IDs and HVAC diagrams in a model database, from where they are easily accessible by all the other designers in a project. It has access to all the database and shares the same technology as the AVEVA PDMS 3D modeling applications and allows schematic data to be globally distributed in multi-location projects.
"We switched to AVEVA Diagrams from another system that was not so efficient in providing the degree of compatibility that we needed with PDMS. The new system easily integrates our information upstream, making our overall workflow much more productive. Thanks to the fact that the AVEVA engineering and design applications share the same database structure, the combination of AVEVA Diagrams, Schematic 3D Integrator, and PDMS is an ideal solution for our unified engineering strategy," said Ms. Sangeetha Narayan, IT Manager at INITEC Energía.
"INITEC Energía has been an AVEVA PDMS, 3D design customer for over 20 years and they have based many of their working practices on our technical principles. We are very proud that INITEC Energía has selected AVEVA Diagrams and we are confident that our Integrated Engineering & Design technology will be the solution of choice for many more of our 3D modeling customers," adds Fabien Dufrenet, Country Manager Spain.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program