AVEVA presents INITEC Energía with an ideal solution for its integrated engineering strategy.
Madrid, Spain: AVEVA, a leader in engineering design and information management solutions to the plant, power and marine industries, announced today that INITEC Energía has transferred its diagrams and P&ID system to AVEVA Diagrams.
INITEC Energía is one of Spain's leading engineering companies focusing on the construction of power generation facilities, including coal fired, combined cycle and thermosolar power plants. Part of the world leading ACS Group's industrial division, it has over 50 years' experience, both nationally and internationally.
AVEVA Diagrams is an extremely efficient application for creating P&IDs and HVAC diagrams in a model database, from where they are easily accessible by all the other designers in a project. It has access to all the database and shares the same technology as the AVEVA PDMS 3D modeling applications and allows schematic data to be globally distributed in multi-location projects.
"We switched to AVEVA Diagrams from another system that was not so efficient in providing the degree of compatibility that we needed with PDMS. The new system easily integrates our information upstream, making our overall workflow much more productive. Thanks to the fact that the AVEVA engineering and design applications share the same database structure, the combination of AVEVA Diagrams, Schematic 3D Integrator, and PDMS is an ideal solution for our unified engineering strategy," said Ms. Sangeetha Narayan, IT Manager at INITEC Energía.
"INITEC Energía has been an AVEVA PDMS, 3D design customer for over 20 years and they have based many of their working practices on our technical principles. We are very proud that INITEC Energía has selected AVEVA Diagrams and we are confident that our Integrated Engineering & Design technology will be the solution of choice for many more of our 3D modeling customers," adds Fabien Dufrenet, Country Manager Spain.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012