Hyderabad: Infotech Enterprises Ltd, a leading Global Engineering Services company, headquartered at Hyderabad, India, has been recognized by The Boeing Company as Supplier of the Year in the “Non-Production” category. Infotech Enterprises was one of 16 companies honored last night at Seattle, Washington for distinguished performance in working with Boeing.
In January of this year, Infotech Enterprises was notified that it was one of 558 companies to receive the Boeing Performance Excellence Award. Achieving the Supplier of the Year designation further acknowledges superior performance and labels this class of winners as the best of the best.
This year’s winners represent an elite group among more than 17,525 active Boeing suppliers in nearly 52 countries around the world. This selection was based on stringent performance criteria for quality, delivery performance, cost, environmental initiatives, customer service and technical expertise.
Over the past 6 years, Infotech Enterprises has supplied specialized engineering services and solutions to Boeing across commercial programs such as 747-8 (freighter and passenger), 787-9, 757 and 747 among others. “We are extremely elated by this honor from Boeing and are motivated to further raise the bar in our organization-wide commitment towards customer satisfaction. Our advancement to the top 0.06% of Boeing suppliers reiterates our leadership in creating value for our customers through continuous improvement efforts in areas of quality and productivity across the product life cycle”, said Mr. BVR Mohan Reddy, Chairman & Managing Director, Infotech Enterprises Ltd.
Infotech Enterprises ’Global Collaborative Engineering’ approach helps aerospace manufacturers to innovate and build a competitive advantage while protecting customers’ key IP assets. The robust processes of Infotech Enterprises and its intense focus on productivity improvement have resulted in optimal weight solutions, faster turnaround and improved success in meeting offset obligations and industry compliances for major aerospace manufacturers around the world. Today, Infotech Enterprises is the largest extended engineering arm for global aerospace OEMs, offering end-to-end services for complex global engineering challenges.
May 23, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers