Autodesk Extends Authorization to IMAGINiT Technologies for Manufacturing, Architectural, Engineering and Construction Products.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass - Rand Worldwide announces that its IMAGINiT Technologies division (imaginit.com), is expanding operations into additional Australian regions including Western Australia and New South Wales. These newly expanded IMAGINiT territories will focus on offering Autodesk products as well as IMAGINiT professional services in support of those products.
To support these additional territories, IMAGINIT has hired industry veteran and CAD knowledge expert, Andrew Cooper as State Manager, New South Wales. A passionate customer champion, Mr. Cooper will focus on helping Australian Autodesk users optimize their software investment.
“We are truly committed to helping customers build their business. With our growing services team of technical experts and our unique industry user events, we feel we are readily equipped to support and provide value added services to new customers as we expand into new territories,” says Michael Lachs, Australian Managing Director, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Our true customer value comes from a passionate, local team of experts that is backed by a global community of more than 100 technical and customer support specialists.”
IMAGINiT Technologies helps businesses grow by providing the expertise, training and support to help companies realize the full power of design technology, increase productivity and gain a real competitive advantage on their path to innovation. IMAGINiT is now servicing South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia.
May 11, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012