ArchiCAD15 incites creativity with enriched architectural forms.
BOSTON – GRAPHISOFT will introduce ArchiCAD 15, the latest version of its flagship BIM software package to the North American architectural community, at the American Institute of Architects’ 2011 National Convention and Design Exposition May 12-14 in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
Visitors to Booth 3401 will experience ArchiCAD 15’s many new features such as enhanced architectural form capabilities to support the broad spectrum of architectural shapes and forms, and an expanded BIM workflow to better support renovation and refurbishment projects.
"There is nothing more frustrating to designers than being unable to express their creative vision in the BIM model. That is why GRAPHISOFT is continually pushing the envelope to support architects in their efforts to design more beautiful, functional and sustainable buildings," said Steve Benford, managing director, GRAPHISOFT North America. “Whether experimenting with new forms, renovating an existing building or simply collaborating with fellow designers, ArchiCAD 15 will best serve architects throughout the entire BIM workflow.”
BIM experts Yanni Alexakis, CSI, Int'l Assoc. AIA, and Tom Pansing, AIA CSI NCARB of Perspective Architecture LLC will join the GRAPHISOFT booth to talk about their first hand experiences using ArchiCAD and offer guidance on best practices for BIM deployments. Alexakis is an architectural consultant regularly speaking on BIM deployment and practices at AIA meetings and conventions. Pansing is a long-time BIM user continually looking for ways to bridge traditional industry divisions with the unifying power of BIM.
May 11, 2011
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel