Motorola Solutions to present its experience with DFMPro at the event.
Mumbai: Geometric Limited, a leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Global Engineering Services, and Offshore Product Development (OPD) solutions and technologies, will showcase its easy to use manufacturability automation software DFMPro for Creo Elements/Pro® 3.0 at Booth #510, at PlanetPTC Live, from 12-15 June, 2011 at the Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Geometric will provide product demos at the booth throughout the event. In addition, Mr. Paul Lalinde from Motorola Solutions will also be presenting on the topic of ‘Automating Manufacturability checks with DFMPro’ during the partner track session at 11:00 AM on June 14, 2011 in the Octavius 20 room. Mr. Lalinde will share his experiences on the various challenges faced by Motorola Solutions in the area of DFM, the measures he took to address some of those problems, and how DFMPro helped automate the process.
At the event, Geometric will demonstrate methods of performing automated manufacturability checks using DFMPro for various processes like injection molding, sheet metal, machining (milling, turning, drilling). The newly added assembly checks module will save a lot of time for design engineers where clearance between individual, as well as, set of components can be checked automatically, thus reducing the checking time from days to minutes.
Visitors will also have an opportunity to participate in a unique design contest at the booth.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012