FISHER/UNITECH, provider of product lifecycle management solutions, will exhibit at the upcoming Design2Part Show, at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center, in Covington, KY, June 14-15, 2011. The Design-2-Part Show is the region’s largest event for buyers of custom parts, components, services, and design.
In Booth #430, FISHER/UNITECH will demonstrate the capabilities of the Dimension uPrint 3D printer, offering more flexibility than ever for making 3D models for visualization, collaboration and functional testing. uPrint models are made in ABSplus™ — a production-grade thermoplastic — and are tough enough for functional testing under real-world conditions. They can be drilled, machined, sanded, painted, and chrome-plated. They're perfect for proof of concept, functional testing, product mock-ups and even making jigs, fixtures and vacuum forming molds. Learn from our local team of experts how the SolidWorks family of design products allows you to focus on innovation, while increasing productivity and improving collaboration, all at a low cost of ownership. SolidWorks offers solutions for 3D CAD, Design Validation, Product Data Management, and Documentation.
Show hours are Tuesday, June 14th from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm and Wednesday, June 15th from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm. Attendees can register for free admission to the show by visiting http://www.d2p.com/registration.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel