FISHER/UNITECH, provider of product lifecycle management solutions, will exhibit at the upcoming Design2Part Show, at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center, in Covington, KY, June 14-15, 2011. The Design-2-Part Show is the region’s largest event for buyers of custom parts, components, services, and design.
In Booth #430, FISHER/UNITECH will demonstrate the capabilities of the Dimension uPrint 3D printer, offering more flexibility than ever for making 3D models for visualization, collaboration and functional testing. uPrint models are made in ABSplus™ — a production-grade thermoplastic — and are tough enough for functional testing under real-world conditions. They can be drilled, machined, sanded, painted, and chrome-plated. They're perfect for proof of concept, functional testing, product mock-ups and even making jigs, fixtures and vacuum forming molds. Learn from our local team of experts how the SolidWorks family of design products allows you to focus on innovation, while increasing productivity and improving collaboration, all at a low cost of ownership. SolidWorks offers solutions for 3D CAD, Design Validation, Product Data Management, and Documentation.
Show hours are Tuesday, June 14th from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm and Wednesday, June 15th from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm. Attendees can register for free admission to the show by visiting http://www.d2p.com/registration.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012